The second month of the Season of Legends is coming up in a few days. Niantic has announced several new events, including a brand-new Team GO Rocket Special Research, Snivy Community Day and other brand-new events.
The Research Breakthrough encounter in April will be a male Frillish. It will be available starting from April 1, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. to May 1, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7).
Community Day is the most exciting day each month for Pokémon GO players around the world. The featured Pokémon for April 2021 Community Day is none other than one of the Unova starters Snivy, the Grass Snake Pokémon.
April Community Day will run on Sunday, April 11, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time.
The bonuses for this month’s CD include 3× Catch Stardust and as usual, a three-hour Incense time during the event times.
The Snivy CD will see this Pokémon appearing more frequently in the wild with Shiny rates significantly boosted.
The CD-exclusive move will be Frenzy Plant, which Serperior, the final evolution of Snivy will learn if you evolve it up to two hours after the event ends. Make sure to evolve your best Snivy before 7 PM to make sure it knows the Community Day exclusive move.
As usual, Snivy will also photobomb your snapshots during the CD. Additionally, there’ll be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring 50 Ultra Balls, four Star Pieces, four Mossy Lure Modules, and an Elite Charged TM.
The Snivy Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, Snivy in the Sunshine will be available for US $1 or the equivalent in your local currency.
In April, the Pokémon Spotlight Hour will take place every Tuesday from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time, and will feature different Pokémon and special bonuses.
· Tuesday, April 6, 2021: Buneary will be in the spotlight, and you’ll earn twice the Candy for transferring Pokémon.
· Tuesday, April 13, 2021: Mankey will be in the spotlight, and you’ll earn twice the XP for evolving Pokémon.
· Tuesday, April 20, 2021: Grimer will be in the spotlight, and you’ll earn twice the Stardust for catching Pokémon.
· Tuesday, April 27, 2021: Finneon will be in the spotlight, and you’ll earn twice the XP for catching Pokémon.
The long-awaited Theiran Forme Tornadus and Landorus will be featured in five-star raids, along the Incarnate Formes of all three Forces of Nature later in April.
· Therian Forme Tornadus will make its Pokémon GO debut in five-star raids on Tuesday, March 30, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time and will remain until Tuesday, April 13, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time.
· Therian Forme Landorus will make its Pokémon GO debut in five-star raids on Tuesday, April 13, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time and will depart on Tuesday, April 27, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time.
· Incarnate Forme Tornadus, Incarnate Forme Thundurus, and Incarnate Forme Landorus will be appearing in five-star raids starting on Tuesday, April 27, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time. Shiny forms of Tornadus, Thundurus, or Landorus will be available.
As for the Mega raids, several Mega-Evolved Pokémon will make a comeback and a surprise Mega-Evolved Pokémon will make its Pokémon GO debut.
· Mega Houndoom, Mega Manectric, and Mega Abomasnow will appear in Mega Raids until Sunday, April 4, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time.
· On Sunday, April 4, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time, a surprise Mega-Evolved Pokémon will be appearing in Mega Raids. It will continue to appear in Mega Raids for the rest of the month. Niantic has yet to announce which Mega-Evolved Pokémon will make its debut.
· Mega Gengar and Mega Manectric will appear in Mega Raids from Monday, April 5, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Tuesday, April 20, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time.
· Mega Venusaur and Mega Abomasnow will appear in Mega Raids beginning on Tuesday, April 20, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time.
Throughout April, a Raid Hour event will take place every Wednesday from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time and will feature the Pokémon appearing in five-star raids that week. During the ongoing Season of Legends, you will gain extra XP for completing five-star raids.
Aside from the usual Community Day and Spotlight and Raid Hours, April will bring some fresh, exciting events.
From Thursday, April 1, 2021, at 12:00 a.m. to Thursday, April 8, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. local time, be sure to complete the Team GO Rocket Timed Research will reward Trainers with a Super Rocket Radar, which you can use to battle Giovanni. In April, you will get the opportunity to find and defeat the Team GO Rocket leader Giovanni to save Shadow Zapdos from him.
A Spring into Spring event will take place from April 4 to April 8. A spring-themed event will bring Chansey, Blissey, and Happiny wearing flower crowns, as well as other spring- and Egg-themed surprises.
From April 13 to April 18, a Rivals’ Week will take place in Pokémon GO. Pokémon that are rivals will be featured, including some Pokémon making their Pokémon GO debut.
A sustainability-themed event starting on April 20, will bring Pokémon like Grimer, Trubbish, and more appearing more frequently in the wild.
On April 24, a brand-new Friendship Day event will take place in Pokémon GO.
Additionally, every Monday in April, a free one-time bundle containing a Remote Raid Pass and other items will be available in the shop.
The Pokémon GO Fest has been an integral part of the game since 2017, when the first-ever GO Fest ...
1 year ago | Views: 908 | Reading Time: 6 MinutesRead more